Create Free Flash Websites | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Create Free Flash Websites

Image courtesy of Wix.com

Although I am a webmaster running a handful of websites and blogs, I have to admit that I do not know much about web designing. These are my own sites so I don't mind using free tools and designs that are available on the internet.

This afternoon, I have the good chance to stumble upon a website that provides free templates and drag and drop tools in creating free flash websites. Do understand that this is a commercial website so if you like the free version, you are encouraged to upgrade your subscription to a paid one to get access to even more tools and features to further personalize your flash website, including the use of your own domain name.

I haven't tried using Wix yet but it sure looks like something fun to experiment with. I just hope that I have the creative mind to come out with something that would be good enough to be published online!

No comments:

Post a Comment