Recycle, Reduce, Reuse | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Recycle, Reduce, Reuse

The economy is pretty slow the world over and I am glad that as someone who has been prudent all these while, it doesn't affect me so much compared to my friends who have been leading lavish lifestyles all these while.

I am an advocate of the three Rs; Recycle, Reduce and Reuse, luckily, and with the amount of entries I send out for mail in contests, I have the mind to fashion postcards out of used tissue and shipping boxes. It's kind of weird that I am luckier with contests that I use recycled postcards to participate in. There's a kind of magic in them!

Oh, if you are not practicing the 3Rs, you should start now not only to save money but also to reduce waste and do your part in saving the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment