Freebies & Resources For Web Designers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Freebies & Resources For Web Designers

Image courtesy of DESIGNM.AG

I stumbled upon this resource website for web designers this morning while searching for Photoshop freebies. Hmmm my copy of Photoshop is still with my friend now and I am not able to play with it. Argh!

Anyway, Designm.ag has a list of Photoshop textures and brushes freebies. There aren't that many but these are quality stuff. Also, I could see that the owners are building their list of freebies so show some support and I am sure they will be inspired to share more of their creations with us.

I love the fact that these freebies are free for us to use for personal and commercial purposes. These are certainly not easy to find, I tell you. However, when you have decided to use these freebies, please do double check the terms of use first! You wouldn’t want to get into hot soup, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment