Desktop Wallpapers & Other Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Desktop Wallpapers & Other Freebies

Image courtesy of PrairieMod

While searching for free desktop wallpapers for my desktop computer, I chanced upon this website, Prairie Mod. It looks to me like Prairie Mod is a commercial designer website but there are a handful of freebies for us freebie lovers.

First, there are desktop wallpapers, of course. And then there are fonts. I love the desktop wallpapers and free fonts! Although I have no use for new fonts right now, at least these are something different that I could keep in view for future use!

Besides these two freebies, you can also find other stuff too but I'm not telling what so you will have to go and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment