Free Art (Linkware) | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free Art (Linkware)

Image courtesy of Laurie McCanna

I actually had an idea to look for free art on the web this evening. I don't know why I chose these keywords. I don't think I have used this combination of keywords to search before when looking for freebies.

Anyway, I stumbled upon the website of Laurie McCanna who has generously offered the use of her web art which is for personal use only but we must place a link back to her website. We call this linkware. Well, I always think that if we could use something for free, we should, without being told, give credit where it is due.

Besides these free web art, Laurie also provides Photoshop tutorials, tips and tricks which you should read if you are trying to make the most out of Photoshop. Laurie also recommends some books and tools which we should have so check out her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment