Facebook Restaurant City Tips, Tricks, Guide & Database | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Facebook Restaurant City Tips, Tricks, Guide & Database

Facebook Restaurant City Tips, Tricks, Guide & Database

A friend, a fellow Restaurant City player on Facebook, told me that he always could not get his daily quiz ingredient bonus because he answers them wrongly. Of course, I know how that feels as well because frankly, I don't believe there's anyone who is not a chef who could get the answers right 100% of the time without using some form of Restaurant City hack.

Someone (possibly the author him/herself) left me a link to this blog, Facebook Restaurant City Tips, Tricks, Guide & Database a little while back, which I thought would be useful for a Restaurant City player who plans to cheat.

I know there are quite a few blogs with answers to quizzes and such but this one looks like it's one of the most comprehensive sites specifically dedicated to Restaurant City on Facebook only.

Here you will find Facebook Restaurant City tips, hacking scripts, daily food quiz answers and many more tricks to help you level up the game as fast as possible. The site even runs contests regularly with Restaurant City prizes and giveaways.

Me, I like to play my game with my own effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment