Restaurant City On Facebook | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Restaurant City On Facebook

I have been busy playing Restaurant City on Facebook. Yes, I really play it and not like some of my friends who are running Restaurant City scripts to try to get as much game money as possible, just like they used Pet Society hacks. It's no wonder I don't have much money.

I'm still at a low level right now and do not have enough ingredients yet so my dishes served are one of each only. Yet, it's still fascinating to see my Facebook friends dining at my restaurant day and night without getting fat.

Imagine if in the game, our characters can get fat and we would have to buy Apidexin or some other diet solutions. Perhaps the developers should think about that! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment