Freebies, WordPress Themes From Six Revisions | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freebies, WordPress Themes From Six Revisions

Image courtesy of Six Revisions

While looking for free WordPress themes this afternoon, I stumbled upon the website of Six Revisions. Well, I have to say this is my first visit to their website and I am glad that I found them!

Not only do Six Revisions offer freebies of their own, they just released their very own free WordPress theme a few months ago, they also introduce freebies that they came across from the web. This means that by visiting Six Revisions, we get lots of free stuff without doing the work ourselves. LOL

Besides free WordPress themes, you can also find free high resolution textures and objects, free business cards and a host of other design freebies. Remember, before using these freebies, do check the terms of use first!

No comments:

Post a Comment