Free Gold Offer | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Free Gold Offer

I am sure you already know that I simply cannot resist a good deal. I love freebies, after all. Well, this morning, I chanced upon this awesome free gold offer from Monaco Rare Coin; dealer in rare coins; rare gold coins and rare US coins.

To qualify for this limited time free gold offer, you would need to purchase at least ONE limited edition 2.5 oz California Gold Humbert Commemorative coin which I believe is only available from Monaco Rare Coin.

With your purchase, you will receive a “Certified Gold Nugget” which was recovered from the shipwreck of SS Central America and a book titled "A California Gold Rush History" by Q. David Bowers who is a top numismatists.

Remember, this is a limited time offer only so act quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment