Free Web Backgrounds | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, January 26, 2009

Free Web Backgrounds

Image courtesy of Free-Backgrounds.com

I was looking for free backgrounds for my website and WebStore in time for Valentine's Day when I stumbled upon this website called Free Backgrounds. This site has a vast selection of free backgrounds which are placed in various categories so looking for the right one is a breeze.

They also have a range of backgrounds that are suitable for business websites. You know how difficult it is to look for business backgrounds that are nice and free, right? If you run a business site, perhaps you should check this site.

Besides free backgrounds for your web projects, they also offer free borders and free desktop wallpapers in popular sizes of 640x480 and 1024x768. Coincidentally, it’s time to change my desktop wallpaper as well. I have been using Emily Strange desktop wallpaper for almost a YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment