Free eBooks | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 30, 2009

Free eBooks

Image courtesy of Twilight Times Books

Over the long Chinese New Year holidays, I did not get much work done but just lazed around. I didn't celebrate Chinese New Year in a true way and pretty soon, I was feeling bored. I wanted to take out some books to read but after awhile, decided not to because I know that I would not have time to finish them. Actually, I love reading but have lost the attention after spending too much time on the computer daily.

I thought I would be better off downloading ebooks and sync them with my iPhone. This is very convenient and it means that I could read a couple of pages wherever I am.

Twilight Times Books actually do not offer any free books or ebooks as far as I understand. However, they do have a pageful of other book sites that offer free books that we could download and read at our leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment