Alvin & the Chipmunks Fun Stuff | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alvin & the Chipmunks Fun Stuff

Image courtesy of Alvin and the Chipmunks

I remember growing up watching Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon. I don't remember the stories anymore or how many chipmunks there were without checking the web but then I remember that I enjoyed them. In fact, I watched cartoons every day when I came home from primary school. In secondary school, I was watching sitcoms daily. LOL

This morning, I came across this activity page on the website of Alvin and the Chipmunks by chance. I thought I'd share it on my blog so that fans of Alvin and the Chipmunks could print out these coloring pages or download Alvin and the Chipmunks desktop wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment