Free Blog or Website Headers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Free Blog or Website Headers

Image courtesy of Header Spot

I was a little taken aback when my friend informed me that she paid a local lady US$35 to make a custom blog header for her. She ordered two, so that means US$70! I do not understand why a local lady, her friend, would charge her in USD when the currency here is MYR!

I think she got fleeced because we could easily get a free blog header on the web! At US$35, I could almost make a custom Blogger layout already!

And one thing I do not like paying for my headers is because I get bored easily and if I had paid for it, I would never get to discard it for another header, if you know what I mean!

Header Spot has a vast range of free blog headers or if you like, free website headers which you could download and use it on your own sites. A link back is required. Check them out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    Thanks for listing our website.

    Regards,
    HeaderSpot Team

    ReplyDelete