Daily Dose of Funny Pictures and Videos | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, June 06, 2008

Daily Dose of Funny Pictures and Videos

If you read my blogs frequently, you probably know that I have a joke blog too. The other day, I was saying that I wanted to convert my joke blog into a funny photo and video blog besides text jokes but just now, when I learnt of PicVi, I don't think I want to bother anymore!

If you are the kind of internet user who surfs all over the web to look for some visual humor in pictures or videos, PicVi.com is the place you should go. I should warn that they do have a handful of 18SX material so you need to be of legal age to view them.

Oh yes, I mentioned that PicVi.com also has videos. Well, most of these are commercials Isn’t it funny that when TV commercials are aired, we avoid them but then when we go online, we go searching for commercials to watch? Yes, I’m guilty of that too!

I am very impressed with the high quality pictures and videos found on PicVi.com. From what I can see, they are actually a new site but they have a photo or video up daily, sometimes multiple times a day. If you like PicVi.com, remember to bookmark the site. That is what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment