Play Games For Free or For Cash | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Play Games For Free or For Cash

Earlier today, I was told of a games site. I think I did come across this site before. Well, I registered with them just now because I have so much time on my hands I thought that it would be great if I could play some new games.

uVme

Like I mentioned, I had to register because guests are not allowed to play. I typed my password wrongly but there was no way I could change it. Luckily I did not enter my username wrongly or I would have to abandon my account and start a fresh one haha!!

Once registered, you would have to go into a contract with them. Of course, you would be well advised to read through the long Terms of Use first. Print it out if necessary. Once accepted, you will be given fifteen days to deposit a minimum of £5.00 or €5.00 or US$5.00 into your account.

You can play all sorts of games on the site for free but you can also challenge other registered members to online games of skill or enter into tournaments and play for real money. Whether you are there to play for fun or pocket money, one thing is for sure. The games found on uVme.com are highly addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment