Free Health Samples | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Free Health Samples

Image courtesy of Quality Health

I was surfing around when I stumbled upon this health resource site. I think that as we grow older, we are more and more aware of health issues, don't you think so? Anyway, this website Quality Health is more than a resource and information site.

If you sign up with them to receive their newsletter, you will occasionally receive samples of health products from them. Well, I love freebies and samples but I did not register myself with Quality Health because I think that this offer is only valid for residents of the United States. I don't think they want to send out their samples overseas!

Whatever it is, if you think you prefer to try out samples first before buying, this is a good opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment