Free Craft Printables | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, March 03, 2008

Free Craft Printables

Image courtesy of GingerbreadNook

By chance, I stumbled upon this website called GingerbreadNook. This is a very, very cute website. Despite its name "gingerbread", this site has nothing to do with baking but in fact, it is a craft site.

From what I could see, this site is primarily a craft marketplace and is part of a large network of websites that cater to women. Well, women do love craftwork, don't they?

Today, I'd like to feature their range of freebies that I discovered on GingerbeadNook. Here, you can find beautiful sets of printables like notepads and note cards, recipe cards, gift tags, labels, coloring sheets, fax covers and other printables. Well, you get the idea.

If you love these kinds of printables then hop over to GingerbreadNook. I have to warn you though, they are really, really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment