Acne Treatment Product Samples | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Acne Treatment Product Samples

If like me, you suffer from zits, pimples or whatever you call these little spots on your face, then I am sure how fed up you are also from all the sales people approaching you trying to sell you their products that they say will clean your face up from these spots and make your complexion as smooth as a baby's.

I have tried many over the counter and prescriptive acne products but most of them will work for the first month or so and then my skin becomes all spotty again. That's why I think from now on, I will try out the sample first before spending money on the product.

Did you watch the Oscars recently? I am sure those celebrities do suffer from zits too? I wonder what acne treatment they adopt that makes their complexion so beautiful! I want to look like them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment