Style Your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Style Your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch

Image courtesy of Style My I

Do you have an iPhone? If you do have it, do you have the urge to keep customizing it so as to stand apart from other iPhones? Hah.. I DO! It's addictive!

Style My I is a website where you can find a collection of iPhone and iPod Touch wallpapers which you can download absolutely free. I did mention that I would start my own iPhone wallpaper website but I have yet to kick start it because I am flooded with work that I can't spend time building my collection of iPhone wallpapers. Bah! So meanwhile, I need to source for iPhone wallpapers for my own iPhone from other websites.

Also, Style My I also have the latest news on the iPhone and iPod Touch and I expect the latest updates on other Apple products as well.

If you do not have an iPhone or iPod Touch, perhaps you can still check out these wallpapers and resize them to fit your own mobile device. Yes, the collection is that good and definitely worth the trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment