Mr & Miss Internet Competition | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mr & Miss Internet Competition

Image courtesy of Worldwide Contests

I believe I have written a post on the Mr & Miss Internet competition last year but that was last year and 2008 is bringing us a new competition. If you spend as much time as I do on the internet AND look beautiful, aged between 18 – 40 years old, no matter which part of the world you live in, then you should participate. I would too, except that I am no where model material *sigh*

If you know of anyone who meets the above criteria then you can also submit his or her name to the competition. Winners will win a trip to Paris. How awesome.

For more information on the contest, do click on the link I have provided just below the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment