Free In Europe | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Free In Europe

Image courtesy of Free In Europe

Although I have never been to Europe before, I plan to go on a round trip one day. God knows my friends there have been urging me to take that trip. Sigh I know that Europe has many different things to offer tourists like me and it is a chance not to be missed to visit Europe but time does nor permit for the time being.

In any case, I did check out of the activities that one could do in various European cities and stumbled upon this site called Free In Europe in my research.

This website serves to provide information to potential tourists to Europe on where to find things that are free or really cheap. This would be prefect for budget travellers like me.

If you are planning a trip to Europe on a shoe-string budget, this is the site you should check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment