Convert Your Ring Tones | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Convert Your Ring Tones

Image courtesy of Convert Your Tone

When I first bought my Nokia E61i, I was rather obsessed with customizing it. As you know, it is an enterprise unit and there are not that many games or wallpapers for it and it only has the standard Nokia ring tones. Luckily, it is rather flexible in the sense that I could transfer whatever music to my mobile device and use it as m ring tone or alarm tone too.

Convert Your Tones has a free programme called The Ringtone Converter which enables us to convert our ring tones to be used for our Nokia phones. Of course, these ring tones could also be converted to standard ring tone format for other phones.

Oh yes, I think I have forgotten to mention that everything is free! Download it and try. I did not download it because I have no need to convert any ring tones, I just use my regular mp3 file as a ring tone LOL saves me some work there!

No comments:

Post a Comment