BittBox Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BittBox Freebies

Image courtesy of BittBox

BittBox is a design site and from what I see, what they actually do is to XHTML your designs, which means to say you design something and send it over to the guys at BittBox who will convert your design into coding that you can use on your website. OK, I hope I got it right!

Whatever it is, they have plenty of beautiful freebies where you can download, if you have use for them, of course.

Do you have use for vectors, images, paintbrushes? If so, then you should check out BittBox. HHmm I actually love all the design and artwork but what am I going to use them for? I do have blogs and websites but how do I integrate these freebies to my sites? I don't know but I can admire them on BittBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment