1st International Contest Of Caricature And Cartoon Of Vianden | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1st International Contest Of Caricature And Cartoon Of Vianden

Image courtesy of Les Amis Château de Vianden a.s.b.l. and the Museum of the Caricature of Vianden

I stumbled upon this contest, 1st International Contest Of Caricature And Cartoon of Vianden, which I think is an excellent opportunity for amateur and professional cartoonists and artistes to showcase their work and gain exposure for their art.

It is not always easy for cartoonists to get the attention so I think that the more contests a person enters, the better he betters and more well-known too.

This contest is very grand and the top cash prize is worth EUR2000. That's almost MYR10,000 over here! But hurry. This contest ends on 20th March 2008 so be quick to read up the rules and conditions and send in your submissions accordingly.

I myself would love to give this a shot but… with my kind of art, I would just be wasting each other’s time! Good luck to all who will be participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment