Opera Web Browser Is Free Now | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Opera Web Browser Is Free Now

Image courtesy of Opera

Did you know that Opera is now a free browser? For the life of me, I never understand why people need to pay for their browsers. I mean there are so many choices available why buy? I don't use Opera because a long time ago, I did try it and the free version was ad-supported. I laid off using it and finally uninstalled it from my system.

What I use now are Windows Internet Explorer and FireFox. However, I do use Opera on my Nokia E61i. Now that Opera is free to use, I may just install it again. In fact, I have already downloaded it. I am just too lazy to install because my internet connection has been cranky lately and I just don't want to do anything extra, if you know what I mean!

So many one of these days, I may just try out Opera and I may just like it because it no longer has ad banners!

No comments:

Post a Comment