About Tasmin Little | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, January 31, 2008

About Tasmin Little

Image courtesy of TasminLittle.org.uk

I have to admit that I have never heard of Tasmin Little prior to coming across this website TasminLittle.org.uk but after reading her impressive biography, I thought I would check out her music but I haven't the chance yet. Living in a cow town does this to us. But thank god for the internet.

If you would like to check out Tasmin Little's music, visit this website and click NEWS at the top bar. There are plenty of sources where you can listen to Tasmin Little online.

I haven't the chance to do that as well because my broadband internet connected was down for ten days. But once I have caught my work now that my connection is back, I would revisit TasminLittle.org.uk for her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment