A Shot At Tertiary Education | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Shot At Tertiary Education

A few of my friends and I did not have the chance to further our education right after high school. We are from humble backgrounds and not that smart to win a scholarship. When I entered the workforce, one of my greatest regrets is that I did not work hard when I was in school. I was the class clown and in the end, I am the biggest fool. I have learnt my lesson, of course. I told myself that if I have another chance to study, I would really crack my brains this time.

A friend told me that education is a lifetime pursuit. There is no age limit especially with the internet where we could study online. There is one very popular online university called capella university that is used by many American students as well as students from around the world. Most importantly, their courses are recognized and we would be able to seek a job promotion with the new certificate! This sounds awesome!

This post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment