Future Real Estate Tycoon | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Future Real Estate Tycoon

Did you know, when I first knew Fatty, I was surprised that he is the same age as I am. However, he has so many properties in his name you know that this guy will be a future real estate tycoon. Granted, these properties may not have much value right now because he is picking them up cheaply but when buying real estate, we look at the potential of the property.

I did tell Fatty to let me know if the has something nice that he wants to pass up on so that I could take a look at it. I may not be able to afford owning a piece of real estate as it takes a lot of financial stamina to tie up a bulk of cash like that but I may be able to convince some people and pull some funds in an investment collaboration.

That sounds pretty awesome ON PAPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment