Free Information On Radar Detectors | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Free Information On Radar Detectors

It is rather funny that just because I run a freebie website, there are people who expect me to know where all the freebies are. Well, I do surf the internet a lot and keeps two freebie blogs so that I can share goodies with my readers.

I received an email from one of my readers asking me if I know which is the
best radar detector. Well, I do not know and it is illegal to use a radar detector but I found him a website that has free information on radar detectors so that should answer his question and clears his doubts, I hope!

If you have any questions or know of any freebies, do leave me a comment! It would help other readers a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment