Free Stop Smoking mp3 | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Free Stop Smoking mp3

Image courtesy of Unique Hypnosis

I have heard of the power of hypnotism but have not known how effective it is. I have a friend who went for a series of hypnotism sessions to try to cure his cancer but the experience was too much for him to handle and he stopped mid-way. I wonder how it would turn out to be if he had followed through the program.

Today, I am happy to have discovered a free audio file for smokers to listen to, to train the mind to stop smoking. I read that smoking is an addiction and it is indeed true that "it's all in the mind".

Recently, I read on a blog and was amazed at the number of women who smoke. In Malaysia, male smokers outnumber women smokers but I do not know the quantum. Anyway, I think that as long as a smoker decides to quit smoking, then half the battle is won.

If you are willing to try this out, then download Train Your Mind to Stop Smoking – The Simon Edwards Way. Let me know if it has helped you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment