Low Cost Self-Publishing | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Low Cost Self-Publishing

I have previously dreamed of being an author but the difficulty in getting a publish was so difficult, I gave up my dream. Maybe my content was bad, maybe I gave up too easily.

Now, I discovered AuthorHouse, a leader in self-publishing. I may well dig out my draft and publisher my book, with the guidance of author advocates from AuthorHouse. I believe AuthorHouse is able to help me achieve my dream to be a published author!

I am also able to get discounts from all aspects of book publish, unlike the monstrous quotation I was given by my local publishing company. I am so excited that AuthorHouse will be helping me all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment