Funny Games, Videos, Pictures and More | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Funny Games, Videos, Pictures and More

Image courtesy of The Blue Thing

If you like me working at the computer for such long hours, I am sure you will also be screaming of boredom. Luckily for me, I have always-on broadband internet access that is pretty fast to kill my boredom and give me a break from work.

I refresh my mind by surfing to humour sites and since I am someone who would be easily amused, I get my five minutes kick and then am ready for work again.

My latest find is The Blue Thing. I actually do not know why the site is called thus. Apart from the fact that the border of the layout is blue. And what "thing" is it? I have no idea. But that is beside the point. Importantly, the site is a wealth of things that can tickle my funny bone.

Check out The Blue Thing now for funny games, videos, pictures and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment