Fuel My Blog "View From My Window" Competition | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fuel My Blog "View From My Window" Competition

Image courtesy of Fuel My Blog

As you know, I am a member of the exciting Fuel My Blog community and have been enjoying myself there since the early days. The run the occasional contests but each contest is unique and is always open to the world. They do, after all, have members from all around the world.

This April, they have a brand new contest called "View From My Window." You are supposed to take a snapshot of a view from you window, and it could be any "window". Feel free to interpret this contest as creatively as you are able to.

The winner will be determined by a panel of judges at the end of the month and the winner will win a digital camera thanks to Sportingo, the sponsor of this contest.

I too would love to join but I do not even have a decent camera *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment