Free eDeveloper Discovery Edition | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Free eDeveloper Discovery Edition

I know this will be great news to many of us. Magic Software, the award-winning software developer, is giving away its new eDeveloper Discovery Edition, a hassle-free, code free, software. I know I would love to get my hands on a copy. No more losing myself in codes. Yay!

If you too would love to download the application software tool for free, hop over to their DOWNLOAD page NOW and start developing for free!

If you are new to developing like me, it would do you good to read Magic Software's blog and participate in the newly established Yahoo discussion group by Magic Software for new developers.

I believe eDeveloper Discovery Edition is the best tool for new developers thanks to the user-friendliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment