Social Network Portal For Brainy People | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Social Network Portal For Brainy People

I mentioned before that the internet is too vast and oft times, one feels all alone on the world wide web. I am an advocate of joining a clique, a social circle. There is no need to be all alone when we can network virtually.

Today, I would like to introduce you to a soon-to-be launched social portal but this is something different as it is only open for science hobbyists and fans and technology geeks. I can just imaging the site filled with brainy people.

Besides being a social network portal, Sci-Edge can also help you to earn money. You will be paid for reviewing gadgets or writing about science, which should be your pet topic, shouldn't it?

Well, I've got Science phobia myself, so you won't be seeing me there, but do enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment