Same Day Flower Delivery | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Same Day Flower Delivery

I received news that my friend was hospitalized for a minor domestic injury but her doctor advised her to spend one night at the hospital for observation. Since she will be leaving the hospital quite soon, I went looking for same day fresh flower delivery to send to her, just to cheer her up.

To my delight, I found that Dot Flowers is able to delivery fresh flowers on the same day of my order either direct from a local florist or straight from the growers.

This online florist has such amazing gift ideas from bouquets of flowers to gourmet gift baskets, chocolates and sweets that I felt that just flowers isn't enough for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment