Linkware Website Templates & Graphic Sets | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Linkware Website Templates & Graphic Sets

Image courtesy of Kiwis Graphics

I just bought a new domain name and thought that this time, I am going to set up a website, instead of blogs. I am trying to get my website up as cheaply as I could. So I searched online and came across free website templates and graphic sets.

Although these graphics are very nicely done, they are not suitable for the kind of website that I had in mind, but that is not stopping me from sharing the goodie here.

Most of the graphics here are of fantasy nature but there are some which are not. Weed through the five pages of graphics to discover some surprises.

These graphics are linkware and if you use them, you need to link them back to Kiwisgraphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment