Glitter / Jewel / Doodle Text Generator | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Glitter / Jewel / Doodle Text Generator

Image courtesy of Glitter Bank

I recently saw some friends having glitter lettering for the signatures in forum boards I frequent. So off I went searching for a good website that provides free glitter text. I found quite a few, to be honest but I am featuring Glitter Bank because they not only have glitter text but also jewel text and the new doodle text. I like them actually although they look a little childish.

Anyway, all these text are free for us in our social networking profile like Friendster, MySpace, Xanga or any blog or website that needs a little bling bling.

Start generating your glitter, jewel or doodle animated GIF text and copy the codes over to your sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment