Free Cactus Seed | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Free Cactus Seed

Image courtesy of Kaktusy.com

I thought I would feature this freebie because of its uniqueness. Free cactus seed anyone?

Although I do have a couple of cactus plants at home, I never bothered to find out what cactus species they are or how to really take care of them. What I did was just give them a few drops of water daily and that's it.

Coming across this website www.kaktusy.com, it is indeed an eye-opener to the long list of cactus seeds and plants. Now I realise that cactus planting is a study in itself.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to receive a free cactus seed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ale,


    Thanks for your comment. Please request for your freebie at the website of Kaktusy here:

    http://www.kaktusy.com/_sgt/m3_1.htm


    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete