4% Cash Back On Target | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

4% Cash Back On Target

My friend, Matt, works part time at a Target Store and yet he tells me that if I were to shop online, I would even save more than physically shopping at a Target Store. He said there are many Target discount coupons or promotional codes online which can save me lots of money just by doing my normal shopping.

I discovered that I could actually get 4% cash back on purchases made at Target by shopping via Ebates. I think that Ebates is a really great shopping site that gives us hefty cash back, discounts and hot deals which all translate to more savings.

I get satisfaction not only from shopping to my heart's content but also from the savings I managed to get from my shopping sprees!

No comments:

Post a Comment