YouTube With An Indian Flavor | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 08, 2007

YouTube With An Indian Flavor

My friend, upon discovering that I am a die-hard Shah Rukh Khan fan, told me that I can share her videos on an Indian Video Sharing site, Aapka Video. It's like YouTube with an Indian Flavor.

I really like the website because it is very easy to navigate and despite the videos, the pages load fast. I could easily search for my favorite Indian stars, besides Shah Rukh Khan, and when I have my own collection of videos, I can just as easily upload them and share. I really like this concept. It creates a warm community feel to the site. Everyone gets together and share the same passion for Indian stars.

I can't wait to watch the videos now!

No comments:

Post a Comment