A New Direction For Men's Fashion | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A New Direction For Men's Fashion

I am not known to blog hop but two blogs I never miss are Belisi's Sharp By Design and Diva's Dreams. I gained so much fashion knowledge from these two blogs. Many people asked me why I am interested in men's fashion as well. I tell them I want the men in my life to look good too, don't I?

In the latest article on the Sharp By Design,
Belisi Blog: Men’s fashion heads in a new direction.

I like the new cartoony fashion. It is of course unconventional, but it gives a cheery look and feel to the wearer and hence brightens up the room and the people around him.

From the fashion presented in the latest fashion shows, it looks like the old 1980s look is back, what with the big hairdo, leggings and neon-colored psychedelic designs and patterns just like that era. I may be wrong though.

Also, Peter Belisi said that leggings for men are back. Errmm I am not sure if men really like that and I don't think it will catch on but we shall have to see in a few months' time.

I think I like Docle & Gabana's latest James Bond themed fashion. They are smart, if only the man can carry the suit well.

No comments:

Post a Comment