Long Awaited Vacation | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Long Awaited Vacation

Recently, a friend asked me where I am going for a holiday during the Chinese New Year. He was surprised when I told him that I am not going anywhere since he knows I am a travel bug and will never let a holiday go without packing in some travel. I did not tell him that I am planning a trip to British Columbia, Canada this winter.

I became obsessed with saving money for this trip after I came across the website Whistler Platinum. They offer the best luxury
Whistler Vacation Rentals for a perfect Whistler vacation.

Since I have never been on a ski holiday before, I am going to make this happen this year. I cam imagine myself skiing down the icy white slopes. It does not look too difficult. I have seen people doing it on TV. I am very excited about the opportunity I will get when I go on this long awaited vacation!

I got to know that a Whistler vacation is unlike any other. While I have been on poorly planned trips that instead of giving me the break I looked forward to, they made me more stressed out than ever. I trust this will be different. All the minor details will be taken care of. I feel so pampered!

Right now, I can't even decide what type of luxury accommodation I want. Shall I take the slope side chalet, the ski-in/ski-out condo or the luxurious village hotel? I am prepared to pay for this luxury trip and I am going to make the best out of it. After working so hard for the past couple of years, I more than deserve this!

Thank god for the great winter rates and last minute deals offered by Whistler Platinum. I don't really have to pay an arm and a leg for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment