Insurance For Pets | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, February 12, 2007

Insurance For Pets

When my friend Paul brought home a cat, I told him that it is really advisable to protect her health by taking out a cat insurance policy.

With the astounding cost of pet care, it is really heartbreaking when our sick cat is in need of medical help and we are prevented to give her the best care due to the cost.

I have been through this before and it was very painful for both my family and my cat. I am now an advocate of pet insurance and I try to spread the news to all my friends who are also pet loves like me.

I feel that if Paul is responsible enough to take in a cat, it is also his responsibility to provide for her like any other family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment