Free EuroRail Info | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 16, 2007

Free EuroRail Info

My friend asked for my help to search for info on travelling Europe by rail. That's how I chance upon RailShopper.com

I really like the clean and seamless layout of the website. It makes everything so clear and easy to read.

It also has complete information on the six different
eurorail passes. This is important information so that we know what we should be buying. Maybe we can save some money there.

We can also get information on single and multiple country rail passes to other European countries and most importantly, tickets and schedules, which will be updated pretty soon.

I feel that everyone who plans on making a rail travel in Europe should read through the articles on RailShopper.com first. There is a wealth of information there.

No comments:

Post a Comment