Win $100 Peter Belisi Gift Card | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 19, 2007

Win $100 Peter Belisi Gift Card

If you still do not know who is Peter Belisi, where have you been??? Quickly read my blog because I have written about him a few times and even posted his photo!

Peter Belisi, is the designer of beautiful ties. I bought one for Markus, remember? He has expanded his products to scarves and handbags too.

The Belisi brand name is already synonymous with timeless beauty. I agree with him that accessories added to the wardrobe will portray a finished look.

You may wonder why I keep talking about Peter Belisi, well, he is giving away $100 gift card to the best comment on this blog, Being Belisi.
Belisi asks, “What's Beautiful to You?”

Submit your answer to his blog post here:
http://belisi.typepad.com/peterbelisi/2006/12/sophisticated_c.html

Peter Belisi believes that beautiful people may not necessary be the celebrities we see on TV. A beautiful person can be anyone we meet daily.

Well, I know what's beautiful to me and of course, I'm going to submit it to the Belisi blog because I would like a shot at the $100 gift card. Maybe I'll be getting more ties for Markus!

I noticed that there is no deadline mentioned, so better hurry before a winner is picked!

No comments:

Post a Comment