Save Money, Get Freebies From MrCheapStuff.com | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, January 15, 2007

Save Money, Get Freebies From MrCheapStuff.com

You may call me a cheapo for always searching for the best deals on the internet but let me tell you, a little savings here and there goes a long way. Recently, I discovered a one-stop website that features some of the best discount coupons available on the internet. They have an old site previously but did a revamp. It looks refreshing!

Being an e-trader, the first thing I look for is the latest Overstock.com Promotional Coupons. Luckily MrCheapStuff.com updates the site so regularly that I never miss a good deal.

I was amazed to read an article on how to cancel my Cingular contract without any fees. Well, I'm a Cingular subscriber and was thinking of changing but have been worried about the fees that may be charged against me. After reading this article, I'll be following the instructions and get off Cingular without paying another cent! Yay!

There is more good news for you. If what freebies and samples I have found on the net and published here are not enough for you, head over to MrCheapStuff.com's list of freebies and samples. All of them are not listed here. Hah.... I'm losing out to them, since I myself get my the heads up from MrCheapStuff.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment