Price Guaranteed By Amazing Refund | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, January 08, 2007

Price Guaranteed By Amazing Refund

I recently came across a genius way of savings through online shopping. Now, I do spend quite a tidy amount on Amazon.com. I believe this is an online store with one of the best service. I have no fear of them not shipping out to me in Malaysia.

But now, with the discovery of
Amazing Refund, I am guaranteed that the price I have bought will be the lowest it can be for the next thirty days.

No matter what item that I have purchased on Amazon.com, whether it is a book, magazine, electronic product, DVD, apparel, software, just about anything that is sold on Amazon.com, if I have been smart enough to have make my purchase via Amazing Savings, if my purchase price drops lower within the thirty days from date of purchase, I will receive an email letting me know with instructions on how to claim for a refund.

After I found out about Amazing Refund, I really know no fear about buying an item on Amazon.com and then finding out that the item I have paid for drops its price the following week. It could be nightmarish if the difference is wide, since I am n Malaysia where the currency is weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment