One Stop Marine Electronic Store | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 26, 2007

One Stop Marine Electronic Store

My friend Chris goes out to sea every weekend as he operates a charter boat service. He invited me on board once and my, was it an eye opener. His boat was so well equipped with the latest equipment in marine electronics.

He told me that he has spent quite a lot of money on these as they are all trusted and reliable brands like Kenwood, Maxwell and
Raymarine.

Although these are expensive stuff, he discovered discount marine electronics that are sometimes available at NortheastMarineElectronics.com. He managed to grab quite a few for a steal too!

He also told me that NortheastMarineElectronics.com is a one-stop online store that carries all sorts of electronics for the outdoor lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment