Incorporating Goji Juice In Our Diet | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Incorporating Goji Juice In Our Diet

Since the first time I heard about Goji Juice on the internet, I have been fascinated that one single food source like Goji berries can have that many benefits to our health. No wonder people in the Himalayans lead a healthier life! So why can't us?

I did some research on the internet and found that one can actually just survive on Goji Berry alone, if one is forced into a situation like that, that is. Hope not, though. That's because goji is rich in natural occurring minerals and amino acids. It is also a natural source of anti-oxidants vitamins.

It is said that Goji Berry Juice is traditionally used to improve digestive system, promote healthy joints hence relieve joint pain, boost energy level, regulate blood pressure and improve general metabolism.

Well, I think my whole family should start to include Goji Juice in our diet! I have poor digestive system while my parents have weak joints and high blood pressure! My niece needs better metabolism too. Moreover, we all would welcome some energy boost!

It is amazing that a 32(oz). bottle of this wonder juice is only $29.95. I think it is a small price to pay for better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment